Saturday 19 January 2013

Lovely Cars and nice guitars !

You know, I do love nice cars, American cars are the best, I myself drive a Chrysler Neon ( A lovely American car) I swapped my Mitsubishi Pajero for it and it was the best thing I ever did, I also love great Guitars, As a musician myself, I have a few great ones, My favourite is my Mexican Fender Stratocaster followed by my Gibson/Epyphone Les Paul, Both guitars play really nice and I enjoy playing them both, I do have a selection of other instruments including a Teisco 1960s guitar that I picked up from a facebook selling site for just £10 ,Wow what a bargain, When I got it home , I started to clean off what was thought to be rust, And found that it was in fact nicotine , After a good cleaning session, We realised that the guitar is in excellent condition, Apart from the whammy arm and one knob missing, It is in great shape and is in fact quiet rare, Just goes to show you what bargains can be picked up if you know what you are looking fore !










1960s Teisco guitar for just £10,        What a bargain !   












  A beautiful  American truck                                                                                                                                                     


pbpaulburns2@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Thank you John, Yes Most old American cars have style, Shame they don't make them like that anymore, Regards, Paul

    ReplyDelete