Monday 13 January 2014

Hello Winter

Well, It looks as if winter has finely arrived ! I first realised it on Saturday evening when I went out in my car to drop my Brother in law home, For the first time this year there was thick ice on the car ! And now it gets dark much earlier in the evening !  I suppose I should not moan, But it don't half play havoc with my Arthritis ! This new year should be a much better one than last year as I now have a fully functional studio and I can concentrate on some new music etc !
I am also now in contact with my two sons after nearly 40 years of not knowing where they were ! Yes ' I am over the moon about that ! So much to catch up on etc . What a great year it is going to be for my family ! Thank you dear Lord .

Bellow is some pictures of some of my family !














 
















Thanks for ypur support and for reading this blog .






pbpaulburns2@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment