Sunday 30 November 2014

The Dartford crossing fee is taking the pee !

As from the  1st of December 2014, The tolls on the Dartford Crossing are being dismantled !
Not before time I must say ! The trouble is the bloody cheek that Dartford council has for letting the price go up from £2 .00 to £2.50 !  What a damn nerve they have, The charge should be scrapped altogether as it has been payed for years ,




 Surly the system has now been paid for by now ! I think we should all refuse to pay the charge ! As it is, I am going to go another way to get where I want to go,




 I refuse to pay them anymore even if I have to go miles out of my way , It is the principle ! 

we have been paying ever since the Dartford tunnel was opened and I think it is about time that it was stopped altogether !

Thanks for your support and for reading this blog.


    pbpaulburns2@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Factually incorrect. Dartford Borough Council has no say in the matter and receives no income from the Crossing. The decision has been made by Central Government.

    ReplyDelete