Friday 13 November 2015

Laza ( Music Band )1979-1984




Hi, I have been in a good few Bands in my time, One that I wish to remember is a band called  LAZA



I joined the band after John the drummer approached me while I was playing in another band that I wanted to leave anyway ! He asked me if I was happy in the band and I answerd No, He then said, Would I like to join their band, So I went for an Audition and was with them for 5 years , The band played all kinds of pop music from old to charts,

In the picture above, The guitarist on the far left is Paul Newson who was standing in for our guitarist ( Robin) Next to him is Peter Sugden , He is the nephew of the late Molly Sugden, Standing behind the Drummer is a girl singer ( Debbie ) The Drummer is a man called Johnny Geen, Then there is me on the end, Yes I had long permed hair & glasses etc, Don't people change !



You can read about more great bands on this blog, Thanks for your support and for reading this blog




                   pbpaulburns2@gmail.com






No comments:

Post a Comment