Saturday 30 January 2016

Remembering Feb 3rd ( Joe Meek Buddy Holly Richie Valence Big Bopper )

Hi, It is that time of year that we musicians and music lovers alike, Remember  the anniversary of  Joe Meek Who died on Feb 3rd 1967 & also Buddy Holly, Richie Valence & The Big Bopper who all died in a plane crash on Feb 3rd 1959
I have recorded my own version of Telstar just to show my respect for Joe Meek ,  All these iconic folk will be remembered for ever, R.I.P  Great souls !
The recording was done in my mini studio using analogue reel to reel at 15 ips on 4 track . Nice to know that analogue is not dead and has indeed been revived in many recording studio's.



You can read about more great artists / Musicians / Producers / Singers /Music and much more on this blog
Thanks for your support and for reading this blog.





        pbpaulburns2@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment